Stonegate Pool Registration
Use of the Stonegate Village Metropolitan District (SVMD) and Stonegate North Villages Metropolitan District (SNVMD) swim and tennis facilities are available to residents of the District. A “resident” is defined as someone residing within the borders of the Stonegate Village Metropolitan District or Stonegate North Villages Metropolitan District and whose water bill reflects an assessment of the Stonegate Village Metropolitan District. Residents who occupy a rental property or multifamily dwelling must provide proof of residency (water bill and/or government issued ID). Only residents of the Districts and their guests are permitted.
There are two recreation facilities available to residents with two different access systems:
- The pool and tennis courts located south of Lincoln Ave. are owned and operated by SVMD
- The pool and tennis courts located north of Lincoln Ave. are owned and operated by SNVMD
SVMD SOUTH POOL ACCESS
SVMD SOUTH POOL REGISTRATION (Old IDs No Longer Accepted)
All Residents Must Follow These 3 Easy Steps to Obtain a SVMD South Pool ePass or ID Card if they wish to enter the SVMD South Pool Amenity
1. Complete the Application.
Click Here to fill out your application. Please list on your application all permanent household members planning to visit the SVMD South Pool. Only one email address per household is required. The Mobile ePass is FREE or you can order an optional physical ID card for $5 each. Kids under 10 years old will not be issued a pool pass and will need a parent with them to enter the pool. But we suggest you list all kids on your application while you’re at it, and we’ll take their photo someday in the future when they are old enough for their own ePass or ID Card.
2. Visit SVMD's Office for your Photo(s).
There is no need to wait for a confirmation email! After you submit your application, please proceed to SVMD’s office (address above) for photo(s). Adults, please bring to the photo session either a Gov’t issued ID, Drivers License, or a utility bill that includes your name and Stonegate address. Minors 10+ years old will need get their photo taken too. Since the pool is now closed for the season, please call the office 303-858-9909 to arrange a time to get your photos taken.
3. Check Your Mail.
After your photo(s) are taken, your ePASS(es) will be emailed immediately. Just load into your cell phone eWallet (similar to an airline boarding pass). Physical ID cards (if ordered) are printed off-site & will be sent via USPS & will arrive in about two weeks. Thanks in advance for your cooperation as we work together to secure our beautiful community pool amenities for many years to come. Please visit https://www.svmd.org/contact-us if you have any questions. Stonegate North Villages still requires a VIZpin pass to access the north pool. Please visit https://stonegatenorthvillages.org/apply-for-a-pass/ for VIZpin.
Trouble Shooting Tip: Did your Apple iPhone Mail App crash when you tried to forward your IDs/passes to family members? This is a known Apple bug. After following the below steps, add all of the Pool Passes to your Apple Wallet then use the forwarding feature in Apple Wallet to send passes to family members. Steps to resolve the Apple Bug shown below:
- Start a new email.
- Save it as a draft (swipe down at the top of the message).
- Now you have two drafts at the bottom.
- Tap on the drafts (or swipe up) and both drafts will appear.
- Then touch the “x” to close out both messages.
SNVMD NORTH POOL ACCESS
PROCEDURES for SNVMD NORTH POOL AND NORTH TENNIS ACCESS
- PHONE-BASED access system for both the north pool and north tennis facilities.
- These facilities are managed by Stonegate North Villages Metropolitan District (SNVMD).
- ALL residents wanting to use the north pool or north tennis must register with a new electronic system.
- Please visit www.stonegatenorthvillages.org to read the latest eNews or visit the Apply for a Pass page: https://stonegatenorthvillages.org/apply-for-a-pass/
If you have any question feel free to contact Front Range Recreation or the pool office once the pool is open.
Front Range Recreation
18920 E. Plaza Dr. Parker, CO 80134