Skip to main content

Parks & Rec FAQs

Landscape & Turf Maintenance, Snow Removal

The District is in the process of executing a contract with a new provider that will be responsible for Turf Maintenance, Shrub and Groundcover Bed Maintenance, and Snow Removal.  At a special meeting recently held the Board of Directors selected Keesen Landscape Management, Inc. to be the District’s subject matter expert and maintenance provider.  Stay tuned for more information regarding future projects to improve and enhance the aesthetics of Stonegate Village.


The District has adopted a Tree Replacement Program that budgets District funds annually to replace dead or dying trees to improve the common areas.  The District does not replace trees in the open space with natural vegetation.


Where do I get a pool ID card? 

Pool registration is open to residents of Stonegate Village and North Stonegate Villages.  Registration is required through our website.  Create an account and enter the names of the adults and children permanently living in the household.  There will be a receipt to print out at the end of the process.  Take the printed receipt, a copy of your water bill, showing the monthly Parks and Recreation fee, and your photo ID to the pool on Monday, Wednesday or Friday between 6 PM and 8 PM and they can make a card for you there.  If this time does not work for you, please call the pool directly at 720-851-3093 to make alternative arrangements.

How do I get the access code to use the tennis courts? 

Please call our office at 303-858-9909 with the account number from your water bill.  Because they do not pay the monthly park and recreation fee, residents of Compark and Dove Ridge do not have access to the tennis courts.

Can I reserve the park pavilion for a private function? 

Please call 303-858-9909 to reserve the gazebos across from Pine Grove Elementary.

Can the pool be reserved for private functions? 

Yes, the pool can be reserved during regular hours or after hours, for a fee, for private functions.  Please call the pool directly at 303-617-0221 to make arrangements.

Can I reserve the Community Center at the South Pool? 

Yes, residents of Stonegate Village or Lincoln Park only may reserve the Community Center for private functions.  Please contact the District office for more information and to make reservations.  Please also read the rules, regulations and rental documents on our website.

Can we use the pool in Stonegate North Villages Metropolitan District? 

Yes, residents of Stonegate Village Metropolitan District may also use the pool located in the Stonegate North Villages Metropolitan District. Please visit their website to apply for a pass:

How can I make requests to the District for improvements to the pool or playgrounds? 

You can do any of the following three things: 

1) talk to the District staff at 303-858-9909 and ask them to relay your requests to the Board;

2) write a letter to the District Board of Directors – and submit by mail to SVMD District Offices at 10252 Stonegate Parkway, Parker, CO  80134;

or 3) attend a Board of Director’s meeting, usually on the third Wednesday of every month at the Stonegate Community Center, 10326 Stonegate Parkway, Parker, CO 80134 at 5:30 p.m.

If you have any questions about the District services, projects and programs, you are encouraged to contact District Manager at 303-858-9909, or by mail at SVMD District Offices by mail at 10252 Stonegate Parkway, Parker, CO  80134. 

image of magnifying glass over a picture of a communal area in a building
Join our mailing list